An independent book reviewer gave The Soulkeepers her special 6 star, off the charts, rating today. You can read her review on her blog, Fiktshun or on Goodreads. I'm especially proud of this review because she says the eleven words every indie author wants to hear most, "The Soulkeepers does not read anything like a typical self-published book." Thank you very much Rachel from Fiktshun. I worked very hard to make sure it didn't.
I've gotten several personal notes lately from readers who ask, "Why didn't New York pick this up?" or "I can't believe agents didn't want this." While I'm flattered, I can't answer the question. It is what it is. The reality is that I'm doing this on my own with assistance from my sisters at DarkSide Publishing(an author cooperative). As such, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to all of you that help me promote my book by word of mouth or on the internet. In my world, every sale counts and every reader counts. I am so appreciative of you, my readers, because each of you is a reason I get up in the morning and try to beat the odds all over again.
Thank you for visiting today, and for your ongoing support!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Six Star Review of The Soulkeepers From Fiktshun!
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (47)
- Update: The Great John Locke 99 cent Experiment
- The Great John Locke 99 Cent Experiment
- Marketing Your Masterpiece
- Six Star Review of The Soulkeepers From Fiktshun!
- Signed Copies Now Available
- Tag You're IT!
- Book Club Discussion Questions
- 10 Common Errors Formatting an eBook
- How Resilient Are You?
- How My Guinea Pig Broke My Washing Machine (A Most...
- Reviews Up at That Bookish Girl and Me, My Shelf & I
- And The Winners Are...
- Launch Contest Mayhem!
- 5 Free Ways To Support an Indie Author
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (11)