Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank You!

Popping my head out of the writing cave for a quick post to thank all of you who have supported Soul Catcher!  I appreciate your positive reviews as well as your heartfelt emails regarding the story.  I knew when I published the book, there would be a handful that would reject it simply because of who the main character was, and yes, that has happened.  But many more have reached out to me with stories of how they connected with the book.  The support and encouragement has been amazing and means more than you can possibly imagine.  Thank you.

To answer a common question, books 5 & 6 are in the early stages of development, and currently, they are slated for release near the end of the year.  I can't give you a date at this point as so much could change between now and then. The Soulkeepers are currently taking turns whispering in my ear about their final, epic adventure. If you want to make certain you don't miss any news, announcements, or releases, please sign up for my newsletter in the right hand column.  You can also follow me on Facebook and twitter.

Until next time,








Search This Blog