Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Deals and Reels! (Don't miss this)

Are you ready for Thanksgiving!  I'm thankful for you stopping by my blog. Here are three quick things you need to know.


1. IBOOKS EXCLUSIVE!
Do you have an Apple device?  The ENTIRE Soulkeepers series is available for just $4.99 for a VERY limited time.  This is an #iBooks exclusive and this box set is regularly $14.99. That's $10 off!! There is no place else you can get these six books for this price, and I'm so thankful to the people at #iBooks for helping me offer this to my #iBooks fans.

Get it HERE!


2. GET GROUNDED!
Have you read Grounded? As a special Black Friday deal for my fans, I'm offering this book for 99 cents for a limited time.  This is the perfect time to get and read it in preparation for Charged, Book 2 which is releasing December 22! 

Get it on:

3. CAST YOUR VOTE
The Soulkeepers is now available on the If list. Click here to support the Soulkeepers movie and vote for your fantasy cast. 

Blessings to you and yours!

Search This Blog