Monday, October 24, 2011

And The Winner is...

If you've been following, I recently took part in this awesome flash fiction spectacular, orchestrated by the talented KA Tucker called Lie or Die.  The concept was simple.  Readers got to vote on a story idea then Tiffany King, SM Reine, KA Tucker, Megan S Duncan and I wrote that story in five very different ways.

I was impressed with the quality of all the stories.  These are some extremely talented authors.  That's why I was surprised to learn this morning that my story Splitsville got the most votes!

Are you frickin' serious?


Thank you, thank you, thank you, readers who voted for my story.  I appreciate everyone who stopped by.  Thank you also Two Chicks On Books (Beautiful blog and wonderful administrators over there!) who hosted and promoted my story as well as Fiktshun, A Life Bound by Books, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and Taking it One Book at a Time for hosting and promoting the other contestants.  And a special thanks to KA Tucker who spent countless hours organizing the whole thing. 

*Happy Dance* Now back to writing! 

Search This Blog