Monday, October 24, 2011

And The Winner is...

If you've been following, I recently took part in this awesome flash fiction spectacular, orchestrated by the talented KA Tucker called Lie or Die.  The concept was simple.  Readers got to vote on a story idea then Tiffany King, SM Reine, KA Tucker, Megan S Duncan and I wrote that story in five very different ways.

I was impressed with the quality of all the stories.  These are some extremely talented authors.  That's why I was surprised to learn this morning that my story Splitsville got the most votes!

Are you frickin' serious?


Thank you, thank you, thank you, readers who voted for my story.  I appreciate everyone who stopped by.  Thank you also Two Chicks On Books (Beautiful blog and wonderful administrators over there!) who hosted and promoted my story as well as FiktshunA Life Bound by BooksMagical Urban Fantasy Reads and Taking it One Book at a Time for hosting and promoting the other contestants.  And a special thanks to KA Tucker who spent countless hours organizing the whole thing. 

*Happy Dance* Now back to writing! 

Search This Blog