Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Should I Be Worried?
But that's not what this post is about. This post is about my youngest, the one at the bottom of the anchor. See, we were window shopping along the way and my family was instantly drawn to this little shop that sold, um, voodoo dolls.
They weren't REAL voodoo dolls. They're called VooDoo friends. You buy them and clip them on to your bag or cell phone or whatever.
Guess which one my youngest picked? The Prince of Darkness!
It says it helps the user with EVIL plans. Wouldn't you know it...she got in trouble later that day and I caught her pointing this thing at me.
Should I be worried? I think this one might get "lost" in the wash.
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (47)
- Lie or Die is here: submit your idea now!
- Congratulations to the Weaving Destiny Giveaway Wi...
- Lie or Die Flash Fiction Showdown: Coming Soon!!
- Weaving Destiny is here and so is your chance to w...
- Weaving Destiny Available Now!!!
- Should I Be Worried?
- PSST -Weaving Destiny is coming and you could win ...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2010 (11)