Monday, April 18, 2011

Tag You're IT!

Do you know about tagging on Amazon?
If you visit a book's page, and scroll down past the reviews, you'll see a section that looks like this--









If you click on the boxes, it increases your visibility in that category.  Until recently, I wasn't aware  of how important tagging was. Each person can only check the box once and can only tag a book with up to fifteen tags.  So, I'm having a tagging drive for The Soulkeepers to increase my kindle visibility.

If you could go to Amazon, click on "see all tags" and check the boxes, especially inspirational fiction and young adult paranormal, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you would like me to return the favor, after you have tagged mine, please comment that you have done so and leave a link to your book's page.  I will do the same for you.

Thank you all!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog