Monday, August 8, 2011

New Services: Hire Me to Help You Publish

I founded this blog back in 2010 based on the idea that a person who wants to write should write, whether or not they have the approval of others to do so.  That's why I called it So, Write. The best writing comes from the heart. Since then, I've watched this blog grow.  I now get between 200-500 hits per day and have had over 30,000 visitors.

I'm now happy to announce that I'm taking my passion for supporting new and emerging writers one step further.  I want to offer you one on one help.  Here are the services I'm introducing on So, Write.

Formatting Novels for Self-publishing: eBook (Kindle, Nook, & Smashwords formats) $75, Paperback (PDF) $75

Advertising: For $15 per day or $75 per week, I'll put your book cover in the upper right hand corner of my blog (where you see The Soulkeepers right now).  I'll link that picture to an interview I'll do with you.  I'll advertise that interview on twitter. At the end of your run, the cover comes down but the interview stays up.

Developmental Editing: An in-depth read of your work pointing out strengths and weaknesses in plot, character, pacing, structure, and over-all effectiveness.  This is not line editing, but I will point out errors that stand out to me.  $50 per 10,000 words.

I look forward to working with you!

Prices are subject to change.  Turn around time is based on my availability.  All payments are required through Paypal before services are rendered.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog