Saturday, March 1, 2014

Excuse My Dust

Helloooo! Is there an echo in here? Are those crickets I'm hearing?

I have not blogged in ages. In fact, I believe my last post was in December. Please excuse the cobwebs and dust bunnies. 

Without going into too much detail, my hiatus from blogging had a lot to do with some personal drama, a long term illness in my family and the death of a friend. I've spent way too much time in hospitals this year. But I'm back, and I hope to brush this blog off because I have some things to share with you.

The Last Soulkeeper is coming March 25th!



The end is near.

Just when the Soulkeepers think they’ve established a foothold in the war between Heaven and Hell, the playing field shifts. Enraged by Cord’s disappearance, Lucifer replaces his right-hand man with the Wicked Brethren, three Watchers so formidable even their own kind fears them.

The Soulkeepers struggle to survive in an increasingly deadly world while continuing to defend human souls. How far will they go when saving the world means sacrificing their most precious team member?



You can add The Last Soulkeeper on  Goodreads

The Last Soulkeeper will be the last book in The Soulkeepers Series, and I'll be celebrating with some fabulous giveaways. Stay tuned for more on that as March 25th draws near as well as links to preorder the book when it becomes available.

Search This Blog