Saturday, March 1, 2014

Excuse My Dust

Helloooo! Is there an echo in here? Are those crickets I'm hearing?

I have not blogged in ages. In fact, I believe my last post was in December. Please excuse the cobwebs and dust bunnies. 

Without going into too much detail, my hiatus from blogging had a lot to do with some personal drama, a long term illness in my family and the death of a friend. I've spent way too much time in hospitals this year. But I'm back, and I hope to brush this blog off because I have some things to share with you.

The Last Soulkeeper is coming March 25th!



The end is near.

Just when the Soulkeepers think they’ve established a foothold in the war between Heaven and Hell, the playing field shifts. Enraged by Cord’s disappearance, Lucifer replaces his right-hand man with the Wicked Brethren, three Watchers so formidable even their own kind fears them.

The Soulkeepers struggle to survive in an increasingly deadly world while continuing to defend human souls. How far will they go when saving the world means sacrificing their most precious team member?



You can add The Last Soulkeeper on  Goodreads

The Last Soulkeeper will be the last book in The Soulkeepers Series, and I'll be celebrating with some fabulous giveaways. Stay tuned for more on that as March 25th draws near as well as links to preorder the book when it becomes available.

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your last few months. That's a lot to deal with. Wishing you peace in the wake of all that. I'm loving the series, have read it all in the past month and can't wait for #6! I literally exclaimed "no!" when I got to the cliffhanger ending of Lost Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for The Last Soulkeeper! This entire series has had me captivated since book one and you yourself has inspired me to begin my own YA series. Keep up the wonderful work and I am looking forward to many more release from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this series! Yes, I began searching for the next book seconds after I finished the last sentence! Will order it the day its available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered this series and read the entire series up to now back to back. Thank God the last one is coming out soon! Great reads and can't wait to read the end...is the kindle version dropping the same day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't seem to put my Kindle down due to your, Soulkeeper series. Due to illness I wasn't able to read for years & your books are the first books that I've been able to focus on. Thank you so much for coming out with this series..... it has woke up the avid reader that's been hiding within me! I can't wait to get my hands (Kindle) on, "The Last Soulkeeper" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not much of a reader but when I first downloaded the first book of the Soulkeepers series I haven't been able to put the kindle down as well... keep up the good work! Can't wait to read The Last Soul Keeper..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I too have dealt with similar things lately. The one thing I am glad about is I stopped reading until I found your books. Now I can't put them down! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

The very important thoughts of very important people -->