Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Available Now: Soul Catcher!

Have you heard? Soul Catcher is available everywhere. Interested in being part of the blog tour?  Please visit Supagirl to sign up!


Book 4 in The Soulkeepers Series (13+)

Dane Michaels has been to Hell and back and isn't interested in repeating the experience. But as a human caught up in the Soulkeeper's world, his life isn't exactly his own. No one can explain why Dane was allowed through the gates of Eden, but it's changed everything. Now, the only one who can make him feel safe is Ethan, the telekinetic Soulkeeper with a dark past and a heart of gold.

When Malini asks Dane to be part of a mission to find the last Soulkeeper, Cheveyo, more than one team member thinks she's tempting Fate. But Malini suspects Fate has had a hand in Dane's life for some time and that he could be the key to unraveling Lucifer's latest plan of attack.


6 comments:

  1. I loved the series from the beginning. I wasn't sure about this one, because I wasn't a fan of Dane in the beginning of the series. After starting the book, I felt like I was home with the family. I usually don't like too many characters in a book, it is hard to keep them straight, but this series has gradually introduced the characters and I love them all. It was so great to read about them. I even love how she keeps all the characters involved or else has them play a part. The book flows so well, I couldn't put it down. Once again G.P. Ching has written a fantastic book. I am so excited there are more in the works!(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished this book faster than the other three... It feels like the stories are getting shorter but in reality its just that I cant put it down, so i flew through this one in three days. Already looking forward to book 5... Or the movie deal... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeremy! Yeah, Soul Catcher is the second longest of the four books. Book 1 is actually the longest. I'd like to think they read faster because my writing is getting better. :)

      Delete
  3. First off I want to say thank you for a great series, and another great book. Second, I know it must have hard to right Dane and Ethan's relationship but thank you thank you thank you for doing and doing it so well because ever sense you introduced Ethan's character I thought they would be right for each other but you still did it in a way that had me siting on the edge of my seat. Third, even though Dena wasn't a Soulkeeper at first the powers he ends up getting could not suite him any better. over all the way you matched the characters personality and power is just amazing if I wouldn't know better I might think this was real lol. So overall you have one great mind to come up with this I just cant wait for the the 5 book. so PLEASE keep doing what you do, you were made to wright and you do it very well. and FINALLY when is the movie coming out it would be the next big thing... ;-) I Love the series I have been hooked sense the first page and will be till the last.
    Lots of love!
    Krystal

    PS: Just like in this book the Soul Catcher, wright the way the story was meant to be written not the way society wants it to be written because you proved it already that it takes a good book and makes it great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bad these books arent more popular i think it would make best sellers cause the flow of everything was to perfect

    ReplyDelete

The very important thoughts of very important people -->